Parking / Walking
Download PDF WALK MAP AND PARKING MAP.
- Parking will be an issue on Saturday because of the Farmers’ Market directly opposite Venue 114 between 6:00 am and midday.
- Car-pooling or using the shuttle bus will be better options.
- There is some parking at Venue 114 and in a marked grassed area a little further along Sportsmans Parade.
- The SES will monitor parking between 6:00 am and 9:30 am to try to keep spaces for conference attendees.
- Street parking is available along Sportsmans Parade.
- Do not park on any grassed areas (except the designated area) as there is a fine of $93.
- There are maps on the website showing possible parking places.
- The walk from the hotel to Venue 114 is about 21 minutes on flat ground.
- Once you get to Nicklin Way you can follow the pathway around the lake rather than use the roads; this is shorter than following Nicklin Way to Meridan Street.